Teltonika RUT950 3G/4G LTE Dual SIM High Availability Router with WiFi
- New 2020 Model for the USA.
- 2 internal SIM card slots (allows for cellular network redundancy)
- 4G LTE, 3G, and 2G network support. Works on data plans from AT&T USA and T-Mobile
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n (creates a WiFi network to share the cellular connection with other devices)
- 3 Ethernet LAN Ports 10/100 (share the cellular connection with wired clients)
- 1 WAN port for failover.
- Certifications: RoHS, FCC, CE, EAC
- The included power adapter is an AC Wall plug, however, the cord is designed to be cut for automotive installation. The device will accept any voltage between 9V DC and 30V DC.
25 in stock
RUT950 made for the USA is a is highly reliable and secure LTE router for professional applications.
The router delivers high performance for mission-critical cellular communication. RUT950 is equipped with connectivity redundancy through dual SIM failover and signal strength status LEDs. In conclusion, it ensures easy network management. External antenna connectors make it possible to attach desired antennas and to easily find the best signal location. 4G LTE support Enjoy the LTE internet connection all around whether it is a camping spot, your home, or office. This robust router supports high speed LTE CAT 4, which provides speeds of up to 150 Mbps for your leisure or business demands.
Wireless network with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity you can free yourself from cumbersome Ethernet-based on-site maintenance or simply save some smartphone SIM data for online check-ups and work e-mail attachment downloads.
Input and Output With configurable inputs you can monitor external events, be it water level threshold crossing or a simple door sensor.
Receive alerts remotely either via SMS or e-mail. The device will connect to the network right away without any need for a reboot. 4x Ethernet ports.
If one of the ports remains free, it can be used as either the main internet connection or a backup connection.